Full kit includes:
- 32xLED light
- 3 syringes
- Shade guide
- User manual
- Dust bag
Our Classic Teeth Whitening Kit has been designed to whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home. The whitening process has been formulated to deliver maximum results in 6 applications, with each application being only 15 minutes for optimal results. Our key ingredients ensures that there’s no pain or sensitivity caused throughout the process while delivering results between 2 to 8 shades whiter.
· Every other day use for best results.
· If you find a build up of saliva, wipe your teeth first with a paper towel, then apply the whitening treatment.
· Limit the intake of colored food and beverages.
· Combine your 6 day treatment with a healthy dental routine of brushing, flossing and staying away from products that cause stains – e.g. wine, smoking, coffee. Try drinking through a straw to help lessen the contact with the front of your teeth.
· Be patient. Whitening is different for every individual depending on the type of stains on your teeth, so result times may vary.
Formulated in USA, PAP+ is designed to strengthen teeth during the whitening process, leaving them brighter and healthier than before.
The combination of powerful remineralising and desensitising agents guarantees a whiter, stronger, pain-free smile.
Our 3 Key Ingredients
Phthalimdoperoxycaproic Acid (PAP):
Is the active whitening ingredient designed to effectively oxidise stains without damaging the tooth. PAP releases no harmful molecules when whitening, which prevents important minerals from being affected.
Is the powerful desensitising agent that helps to relieve pre-existing sensitivity. It travels down into the tooth and through the soft layer of dentin to provide the nerves with lasting protection from pain and sensitivity.
Is an effective straightening ingredient that redeposits important minerals back into the tooth. This remineralisation strengthens the tooth enamel and dentin, which is turn protects the nerves within the tooth.
DISPATCH TIME: 2-3 days.